First Aid OTC
Betadine First Aid Cream Povidone Iodine Antiseptic 0.53 oz
- Helps kill germs promptly in minor cuts, scrapes and burns with 5% povidone-iodine
- The first line of defense in infection protection, with a No-Sting Promise
- The antiseptic in Betadine Cream works on a variety of bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- The same ingredient that’s been trusted for over 50 years, now available as a cream
- To use: Clean affected area, apply a small amount of product 1-3 times daily and let dry; use as directed
Betadine has been trusted first aid cream by healthcare professionals to help prevent infections for over 50 years. It remains a go-to antiseptic used both in hospitals and homes for the treatment of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns as may occur from minor household accidents or bicycle falls. Betadine works on a variety of bacteria, viruses and fungi that can that can cause infections. Apply to minor cuts, scrapes, and burns to help kill germs after use. The recognizable golden-brown color of Betadine cream indicates what area is being covered and treated. Betadine comes with the “No-Sting Promise” and is formulated with gentleness in mind.