Liquimat Acne Fighting Makeup Lotion Medium 1.5 Oz
- Liquimat is the medicated makeup that makes a difference.
- Most makeups do nothing for your skin and some may actually cause acne.
- Liquimat is a tint-adjustable, medicated cover up that keeps you looking good and fights acne at the same time.
Is your makeup lazy…or worse?
- If your makeup is not part of your treatment for acne, it may be part of the problem. At best your makeup is non-comedogenic (does not cause acne). At worst, your makeup may be responsible for some or many of your pimples. Liquimat works hard to heal current pimples and prevent new ones — all while making you look great! Liquimat is water-based, oil-free and tint adjustable to match your individual skin tone. This product provides the powerful combination of strength and elegance that acne patients need and deserve.
With Liquimat, looking good is easy
- That’s because Liquimat is your premium quality makeup and hard-working acne fighter all in one product. The active agent in Liquimat is 4% sulfur, a gentle yet effective acne fighting medication. So gentle, in fact, that it is recommended for patients sensitive or allergic to benzoyl peroxide. Hard on pimples, soft on your skin — Liquimat!
Liquimat 1.5 ounces of prevention
- To look better both now and later, replace your non-medicated makeup with Liquimat. Not only is Liquimat a wonderful cover-up for acne but it works to heal and prevent acne from occurring later
Liquimat. Only you know it’s working
- Liquimat comes with Color Matcher, a concentrated, liquid tint especially created to match your individual skin tone. Add a few drops of Color Matcher to Liquimat to create a slightly darker shade. Add several more drops to bring the shade all the way to dark olive
- Liquimat goes beyond non-comedogenic and actually treats acne with 4% sulfur
- Liquimat is an excellent adjunct treatment. This is a water-based and oil-free product.
Active- Sulfur 4% (w/w) Inactive Ingredients- Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40 22% (v/v), Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, talc, Cellulose gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 182, fragrance, Iron Oxides.
- SHAKE WELL. Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product