Alcon Clear Care with Lens Case, Twin pack,12 Ounce Each
- Delivers pristine clean and pure comfort with no added preservatives
- Powerful Triple-Action Cleaning features an exclusive hydrogen peroxide formula for deep cleaning and disinfection
- Powerful bubbling action removes protein deposits and debris. Your contacts will be so fresh, they’ll feel like new
- Disposable lens case is included. Colored caps indicates right and left contacts
- Safe for all soft and rigid gas permeable contacts
CLEAR CARE Solution FAQs
Q1.How long can I store my lenses in a CLEAR CARE or CLEAR CARE PLUS Solution lens case?
- You can store lenses in an unopened CLEAR CARE or CLEAR CARE PLUS Solution lens case for up to 7 days. After 7 days, prior to wear, discard old solution and disinfect the lenses again.
Q2.Why do I have to clean the lens case with solution after use?
- It will remove any residual gunk and debris particles that may have filtered down to the bottom of the case. Don’t rinse with water, however, because tap water could contain potential eye irritants and germs.
Q3.Is it safe to use CLEAR CARE or CLEAR CARE PLUS Solution every day?
- CLEAR CARE and CLEAR CARE PLUS are safe to use daily.
Q4.Should I rinse my lenses after using CLEAR CARE or CLEAR CARE PLUS Solution?
- It’s not necessary to rinse your lenses after properly using CLEAR CARE or CLEAR CARE PLUS. However, if you want to rinse your lenses, it’s ok to do so.
Q5.When should I throw away my CLEAR CARE or CLEAR CARE PLUS Solution lens case?
- Always throw away your CLEAR CARE or CLEAR CARE PLUS Solution lens case with each new purchase of CLEAR CARE or CLEAR CARE PLUS Solution. A fresh lens case is included in each package of each solution. Always use the new lens case when you open a new package
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product