Pregestimil DHA & ARA Infant Formula with MCT oil 16 Oz
- Hypoallergenic and Lactose-free
- 55% of the fat from MCT oil
- Designed for infants with fat malabsorption problems
- Ready-to-use is virtually isotonic
- Includes our blend of DHA and ARA, nutrients also found in breast milk, that promotes brain and eye development.
- Calories: 500/100g.
- Pregestimil is designed for infants age 0 - 12 months who experience fat malabsorption and who may also be sensitive to intact proteins.
- Fat malabsorption or steatorrhea may be associated with cystic fibrosis, short bowel syndrome, intractable diarrhea, and severe protein calorie malnutrition.
- Pregestimil is also appropriate for infants with galactosemia.
- Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Use only as directed by a medical professional. Improper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use or storage may result in severe harm. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile And should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed And supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
- Corn Syrup Solids (42%), Casein Hydrolysate (from Milk), (16%), Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT Oil) (15%), Modified Corn Starch (7%), Soy Oil (7%), Corn Oil (2%), High Oleic Vegetable Oil (Safflower or Sunflower) (2%), and less than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil, Crypthercodinium Cohnii Oil, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupic Sulfate, Sodium Iodine, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Selenite, L-Cystine, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, L-Carnitine. *Modified to be better tolerated in milk-allergic babies. A source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA). A source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
- Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Use only as directed by a medical professional. Improper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use or storage may result in severe harm. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for you baby. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.Safe Handling Instructions: Use the following chart for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in can to measure powder. Store dry scoop in can. To make* 2 fl. oz. bottle: 2 fl. oz. water, 1 packed level scoop; 4 fl. oz. bottle: 4 fl. oz. water, 2 packed level scoops; 8 fl. oz. bottle: 8 fl. oz. water, 4 packed level scoops. *Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl. oz. to the amount of prepared formula. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once Prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40F (2-4C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within 1 hour or discard.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product