Aveeno Baby Soothing Bath Treatment 5 ct
- Provides temporary skin protection and relieves minor irritation and itching due to poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, and insect bites.
- Aveeno Baby Soothing Bath Treatment is made with natural colloidal oatmeal - a long recognized ingredient that relieves dry, itchy and irritated skin.
- In this unique AVEENO formula, colloidal oatmeal is combined with a special moisturizer and milled into an ultra-fine powder.
- When dispersed in water, this powder forms a soothing milky bath.
- After bathing, your baby's skin becomes softer and smoother, and dry, irritated, sensitive skin is relieved.
- AVEENO Baby Soothing Bath Treatment works as a natural cleanser and cleans the skin without soap.
- Surface soil adhere to the ultra-fine colloidal oatmeal particles and gently rinse away.
- The special emollient leaves skin moisturized. And it's hypoallergenic so it's even gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Fragrance free. Tear free.
Turn water faucet on to full force, with water at a comfortably warm temperature. Tear open AVEENO Soothing Baby Bath packet and slowly sprinkle contents under running faucet. To avoid clumping or settling, stir water thoroughly. Children should bathe in AVEENO Soothing Baby Bath for 15 to 20 minutes, once or twice daily, or as directed by your pediatrician. Gently pat skin to dry. Do not rub. Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a physician.
- Take special care to avoid slipping when getting into and out of the bath. Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Colloidal Oatmeal 43%
Mineral Oil; Calcium Silicate; Laureth-4