2453: Figure-8 Design Clavicle Strap
HCPC Code: L3650 - Figure-8 Design Clavicle Strap
This lightweight clavicle strap holds the shoulder area in the correct position to help promote the healing process. It can also be used to help correct simple bad posture. The strap has a figure-8 design for easy application, and varying degrees of support can be obtained by adjusting the tension of the shoulder straps. This product is suitable for all figure types. If pain persists, consult a physician.
- Padded shoulder straps, 3” wide, minimize uncomfortable binding over the shoulder and under the arms
- Figure-8 design for easy application and adjustment
- Large felt back panel evenly distributes support over the entire shoulder area
- Metal tooth buckles provide firm and positive adjustment
- Extra long straps can be trimmed as necessary
- Can be worn inconspicuously under most clothing
- For men and women
How to Measure: Measure around the chest at the level of the underarms.
|Extra Small||chest 20.0-24.0 in.|
|Small||chest 24.0-30.0 in.|
|Medium||chest 30.0-36.0 in.|
|Large||chest 36.0-42.0 in.|
|Extra Large||chest 42.0-48.0 in.|