Tri-Vi-Sol Vitamins A,D & C Supplement Drops for Intant
- Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.
- Selling Pediatric Vitamin Drops Brand in American.
- Based on our commitment to infant nutrition for nearly 100 years, the maker of Enfamil has developed Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol, designed to help meet the needs of your growing baby.
- Provide an excellent source of vitamins A, D and C.
- Are formulated and manufactured under strict pharmaceutical industry standards to assure quality and potency.
- Are fruit flavored.
- Come from the #1 selling brand of pediatric vitamin drops in America.
- Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol is ideal for vitamin supplementation specifically during at least the first six months of life for breastfed infants. Ask your doctor about Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol.
- Contains No Sugar.
- Enfamil vitamin supplements also come in multivitamin drops, such as Poly-Vi-Sol multivitamin drops. tri vi sol dosage
- Questions or comments, call us toll-free 1-800-BABY123, 8 AM to 4:30 PM Central Time, Weekdays. Or visit our website at enfamil.com
- Active Ingredients:Vitamin A Vitamin C Vitamin D Iron.
- Inactive Ingredients:Glycerin, Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Sulfate, Artificial Flavor & color (caramel), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.
How to use the enclosed dropper:
Fill dropper to the line (1.0 ml) and dispense with a single squeeze of the dropper bulb. The full prescribed dose will be given. It is normal for a small amount to remain in the tip of the dropper. Use full dosage. Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol drops may be given by dispensing directly into the mouth with the "Safti-Dropper", or by mixing with formula, fruit juice, cereal or other food. Refrigeration not required. Child-Resistant Cap. After opening, store away from direct light.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product