Therall Heat Retaining Back Lumbar Support Therall Heat Retaining Back Lumbar Support
- The Therall Heat Retaining Back Support is constructed with four-way stretch material for light compression.
- Material has ceramic fibers that retain heat and slowly reflecting it back into the joint and surrounding tissues.
- The result is therapeutic heat penetrated deep into the aching joint, muscles and surrounding tissues to provide long-lasting, soothing relief.
- Support promotes healing by increasing circulation around the tender joint and improves joint mobility to allow for faster return to daily activities.
- Can be used with Therall Body Warmer Patch (sold separately) for over 12 hours of soothing heat therapy.
- Color: Beige. Measure around lower back/upper hip area.
| ||Product Name ||Color ||Size ||Measurement |
| ||THERALL HEAT RETAINING BACK SUPPORT ||Beige ||Small ||22 - 33" |
| ||THERALL HEAT RETAINING BACK SUPPORT ||Beige ||Medium ||32 - 42" |
| ||THERALL HEAT RETAINING BACK SUPPORT ||Beige ||Large ||41 - 48" |
| ||THERALL HEAT RETAINING BACK SUPPORT ||Beige ||X-Large ||47 - 54" |
|Lumbar spine (back) sprain is the result of an injury to any of the numerous structures in the low back including muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints and/or discs causing pain and possible loss of function, and occurs when the muscles or ligaments of the back are stretched or torn. If daily activities such as bending, lifting, standing or sitting are performed improperly, a back sprain can occur. By properly treating back sprains, they can completely heal and if proper back mechanics are practiced, it can assist in preventing most back sprains from occurring. A lumbar spine sprain can be mild, moderate or severe. This is a very common and debilitating injury because of the focuses that the back endures just through normal, routine activities. || |