Rembrandt Gentle White Toothpaste
Canker Sore Toothpaste has a new look and name, REMBRANDT®
GENTLE WHITE toothpaste, but the same great formula. It is specially formulated to be gentle enough for mouths prone to canker sores while still providing effective teeth whitening. SLS- and surfactant-free, this gentle formula actively restores and strengthens the enamel on your teeth.
How It Works
Why It's Different
Our Gentle White Toothpaste has a short list of ingredients, making this a gentle yet effective whitening solution. Sodium Fluoride restores and strengthens tooth enamel while you brush, while gentle polishers help remove stains.
It’s hard to find whitening toothpaste that meets the needs of mouths prone to canker sores. So it’s good news that our Gentle White Toothpaste is specially formulated without SLS and other surfactants, making it gentle enough for people prone to canker sores.
Questions or comments? 1-800-548-3663 or visit rembrandt.com
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Twist off cap to remove foil seal
- Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least 2 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician
- Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 2 years: ask a dentist or physician
- Store below 30°C (86°F)
- Do not use if inner foil is torn, cut or missing
|Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.24% (.15% w/v fluoride iron (Anticavity)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Cellulose Gum, PVP, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than amount use for brushing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center right away.