Important: Read all the directions in the Consumer Information Sheet and warnings before use.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- On children under 2 months of age
- Near the eyes
- Inside the nose, ear, mouth or vagina
- On lice in eyebrows or eyelashes. See your doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you are allergic to ragweed. May cause breathing difficulty or an asthmatic episode.
When using this product:
- Keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel.
- If product gets into the eyes, immediately flush with large amounts of water.
- Scalp itching or redness may occur.
It pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.