- Small & Sleek - small lightweight meter, just the right size to fit in a pocket or purse. Easy to handle.
- Fast & Easy - no more waiting for results, accurate results in just 5 seconds. Requires only a speck of blood. Option to test on forearm or palm where fewer nerve endings mean less pain*.
- Simple to Use - just insert a strip to test
- Easy to Read Screen
- 50 Test Memory
- Includes Educational Booklet: Simple Start™ Diabetes + Food
System includes meter and accessories.
- OneTouch® UltraMini® Blood Glucose Meter
- OneTouch® Lancing Device
- 10 OneTouch® UltraSoft® Lancets
- OneTouch® AST™ Clear Cap for testing on forearm or palm
- Mini Carrying Case
- Owner's Booklet
- Quick Reference Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Batteries included
- Simple Start™ Educational Booklet
Uses OneTouch® Ultra® Test Strips - Sold Separately
See top panel for details
For use with OneTouch® Ultra® Test Strips and control solution.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
The accuracy of results generated with LifeScan meters using test strips manufactured by anyone other than LifeScan has not been evaluated by LifeScan.
*Read the owner's booklet and talk to your doctor before forearm or palm testing.
Save On Strips! OneTouch® Test Strips are covered by more health plans at the Lowest Co-Pay than any other test strip. Also covered by Medicare Part B. Check your plan for details.
Our OneTouch® Commitment.
Creating a world without limits for people with Diabetes is what OneTouch® is all about. Your partner in diabetes care, please contact us whenever you need assistance. And for 24 hour-a-day online access to a host of diabetes-related knowledge, tools and special offers, visit OneTouchGold.com Membership is free. Join today!
For self testing. For the quantitative measurements of glucose in whole blood. For In Vitro Diagnostic use only.
Store at temperatures under 86°F (30°C). Do not refrigerate. Please read carefully instructions for use.
Turn on meter by inserting a test strip. Apply sample to test strip. Accurate result in just 5 seconds.