Windmill FE Tabs Ferrous Sulfate 325 mg 300 Tablets, For Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Windmill Fe Tabs Ferrous Sulfate provides you with 65 mg of elemental iron from ferrous sulfate per tablet. A form of iron widely recommended for iron deficiency anemia.†
- If you compare the Fe Tabs Ferrous Sulfate for Iron formula to the Feosol® formula, you will find out that the two formulas are almost identical; however, Windmill does not use artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Windmill’s promotional pricing will also give you the savings you are looking for.
- For additional formula information, view the Supplement Facts panel.
- All Windmill supplements are manufactured in the United States in an FDA-inspected facility whose GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) are independently verified by qualified certification organizations.Windmill is a trusted name that has been providing America with quality supplements for over 40 years.
- Feosol is a registered trademark of Media Consumer Healthcare Inc. Marietts. GA
- Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 Tbalet
| ||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Iron (as ferrous sulfate)
- Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, dextrose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica and enteric film coat (hydroxpropylmethylcellulosephthalate and triacetin).
- FREE OF: STARCH, YEAST, MILK, SOY, ARTIFICIAL COLORS, FLAVORS OR PRESERVATIVES
- Take 1 tablet daily as a dietary supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product