St. Joseph 81 mg Safety Coated Aspirin Pain Reliver 36 Counts
- An Adult Aspirin Regimen (Aspirin Therapy) using St. Joseph Low Dose 81mg aspirin is recommended by doctors, and has been recommended by leading organizations, to help lower the risk of a heart attack, and to help prevent heart disease and strokes for some individuals .
- Aspirin helps, in part, by preventing blood clots from forming, and can become an important part of your health maintenance.
- But Aspirin Therapy is not right for everyone, so always be sure to talk to your doctor before starting or changing an aspirin regimen.
- St. Joseph is America’s original 81mg Low Dose aspirin.
- Our 81mg Low Dose aspirin is proudly manufactured in the USA, and is safety (Enteric) coated to provides additional stomach protection.
- The enteric coating delays the release of the aspirin so that it can pass through the stomach before dissolving.
- Our tablets now come in a smaller, easier to swallow, micro tablet size for your convenience.
- St. Joseph Aspirin – an American Original.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
- purpose.Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)* - pain reliever.*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
- FD&C Red # 40, FD&C Yellow # 6, Hypromellose, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Silica, Silicon Dioxide Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Talc, Triethyl Citrate.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor. Store at controlled room temperature 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product