Soothe Xtra Hydration Eye-Drops, 0.5 Fluid Oz
- Gentle formula, comforting
- Clear, non-blurry formula
- Instant hydration
- Similar to natural tears
- Provides dry eye therapy that moisturizes, comforts , and protects against further irritation.
- Put 1 to 2 drop(s) in the affected eye(s) as needed or directed by your doctor.Other information.
Storage: 15 degrees -25 degrees C (59 degrees - 77 degrees F).
Use before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle.
- For external use only. Do not use: if solution changes color. When using this product: do not touch the tip of container to any surface; replace cap after using. Stop use And ask a doctor if: you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Light Mineral Oil (1.0%)...Purpose: Emollient, Mineral Oil (4.5%)...Purpose: Emollient. Inactive: Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Octoxynol-40, Polyquaternium-1 (Preservative), Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Sodium Borate Decahydrate. May Contain Hydrochloric Acid And/Or Sodium Hydroxide (to Adjust Ph).
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product