Pedifix Felt Corn Pads
- Protect Corns from Shoe Pressure
- Reduce Friction on Sore Areas
- Make Shoes More Comfortable
- Soft felt pads feature a cut-out opening to protect corns from shoe pressure and friction while allowing corns to heal
- Self-adhesive backing keeps them in place
- Felt Corn Protectors cushion and relieve painful corn
- They can be worn either directly on skin or inside shoes
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Scissor trimmable for a custom fit
- Medical grade felt (cotton)
- Wash and dry affected area. Peel protector from adhesive backing
- Position opening over corn
- If needed, scissor trim for a better fit. If corn is larger than hole, cut pad in half and position on either side of sensitive spot
- Protectors can also be adhered to the inside of footwear if desired
- Product Name: PediFix Felt Corn Protectors
- Size:One Size Fits Most
- Packaging:Ten in a plastic retail box
- If you have diabetes, consult your doctor before using
- If numbness, discoloration, irritation or additional pain occurs, discontinue use immediately
- Do not use over broken or inflamed skin
- If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist
Customer Question And Answers:
What are corns?
A corn forms as the skin responds to friction as it occurs from shoe pressure against bony prominences of the foot or toes. A corn is a specially-shaped callus of dead skin. It usually forms on hairless and smooth (glabrous) skin surfaces, especially between the toes or fingers
How do “Felt Corn Protectors cushion” works to over come pain?
Soft pads feature a cut-out opening to protect corns from shoe pressure and stop friction while allowing corns to heal.They can be worn either directly on skin or inside shoes
How many comes in a package?
Is the size of “PediFix Felt Corn Protectors ” different?
No, One size fits all.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product