PediFix Arch Binder with Metatarsal Pad (P6002)
- Arch Binders with Metatarsal Pad extensions offer mild midfoot compression, extra forefoot protection and metatarsal support.
- These elastic bandages gently squeeze feet to improve structural positioning and relieve neuromas, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and bunions (hallux and tailor’s).
- Fit in most shoes. Interchangable for right or left foot. 1 each.
- Slip Arch Binder on foot with the metatarsal pad positioned on the bottom and behind the ball of foot.
- Wash in warm soapy water.
- Press flat in towel to remove excess water.
- Dry completely before reuse.
- Do not use bleach.
Measure midfoot circumference.
- Small: 18-19 cm (7.08-7.48 in)
- Medium: 20-21 cm (7.87-8.26 in)
- Large: 22-23 cm (8.66-9.05 in)
- If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult your physician before using. If numbness, discoloration, irritation or additional pain occurs, discontinue use immediately. If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product