PediFix Arch Bandage 1 Pair
- DugSupplyStore recommends Pedifix Arch Bandage for Supports Problems with Arches, flat feet and heel.
- DrugSupplyStore is an authorized Vendor for Pedifix Arch Bandage.
- Give a lift to your fallen arches or flat feet and ease related heel, toe, ball-of-foot or bunion pain.
- This soft, elastic bandage gently squeezes the arch to provide support and extra stability to sore and tired feet.
- It helps make shoes more comfortable. Interchangeable for left or right foot. 1 per package.
- One Size Fits Most
- Slip Arch Bandage on foot with seam on bottom.
- Position comfortably then pull on hosiery carefully. Readjust as necessary.
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly.
- Press flat in towel to remove excess moisture.
- Air dry completely before reuse.
- Do not use if you have diabetes or poor circulation.
- If numbness, discoloration, irritation or additional pain occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist.
Pedifix Arch Bandage Sizing:
Size Item# Women's Men's
Small Pair P60-S 18-19 cm. circumf. 18-19 cm. circumf.
Medium Pair P60-M 20-21 cm. circumf. 20-21 cm. circumf.
Large Pair P60-L 22-23 cm. circumf. 22-23 cm. circumf.
XLarge Pair P60-XL 24-25 cm. circumf. 24-25 cm. circumf.
Product Dimensions: 2 x 1 x 0.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 2 ounces
Origin: Made in USA
DrugSupplyStore Best Seller Ranking : 14
Customers Questions and Answers:
Q1. Does this work for high arches?
- It does help and likely depends on the person but it is for smaller feet. Mens 9 and smaller.
Q2. I need small size..
- This is a one size fits most item.
Q3. Does it help to relief fore foot pain?
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product