Nicorette Lozenges Nicotine Mint Stop Smoking Aid, 2 mg, 144 Count
- Triples your chances of quitting
- Long lasting craving relief
- Lets you control your nicotine intake
- Provides an option for people who prefer not to or cannot chew gum
- Nicorette Lozenge comes in a refreshing mint flavor
- And delivers long-lasting craving relief
- It triples your chances of quitting and delivers long-lasting craving relief even after the lozenge is gone.
- But you need to use as directed behavioral support increases chances of success.
- 4mg only vs placebo. When using 9 or more lozenges per day.
- GSK Clinical study 4mg only vs placebo
You can start to become healthier the day you quit
- 20 minutes after quitting your heart rate drops.
- 12 hours after quitting the carbon monoxide level in your blood drops to normal
- 2 weeks to 3 months after quitting your heart attack risk begins to drop
- Your lung function begins to improve
- 1 to 9 months after quitting your coughing and shortness of breath decrease
- 1 year after quitting your added risk of coronary heart disease is half that of a smoker’s
- 5 years after quitting your stroke risk is reduced to that of a nonsmoker’s 5 to 15 years after quitting
- 10 years after quitting your lung cancer death rate is about half that of a smoker’s. Your risk of cancers of the mouth, throat, esophagus, bladder, kidney, and pancreas decreases
- 15 years after quitting your risk of coronary heart disease is back to that of a nonsmoker’s
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Within 20 minutes of quitting