Nicorette Lozenge Stop Smoking Aid 4mg Mint - 24 Ct
- Want to control your nicotine intake
- Prefer not to or cannot chew gum
- Want a practically unnoticeable aid
- Want a convenient way to help curb cravings
- Nicorette Mint 4mg Stop Smoking Aid Lozenge.GSK.
- Nicotine polacrilex lozenge, 4mg.Poppac.
- Includes user's guide.
- For those who smoke their first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up.
- If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use Nicorette 2mg lozenge.
- 24 lozenges, 4mg each.
Stop Use Indications
- mouth problems occur or persistent indigestion or severe sore throat occurs; you have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as difficulty breathing or rash); irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur or you get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness or rapid heartbeat
- Aspartame, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, potassium bicarbonate, sodium alginate, sodium carbonate, xanthan gum.
- Nicotine polacrilex, 4 mg (nicotine)
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product