Nature's Bounty Dual-Spectrum Cranberry Plus Hibiscus, 60 Softgels
- Supports urinary tract health
- Helps maintain the integrity of the bladder
- Each softgel contains the equivalent of up to 23 whole cranberries
- For both women and men
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
- Packaging may vary due to redesign, same great product ingredients
- Contains the equivalent of up to 46 cranberries per serving
- Supports bladder health
- Supports urinary tract cleansing support
Dual Spectrum Cranberry with Hibiscus
- Nature’s Bounty Dual Spectrum Cranberry with Hibiscus is made from one of the finest cranberry concentrates available, Pacran.
- Pacran has been studied for its positive effects on urinary tract health.
- Pacran is a whole fruit concentrate made from whole berries including the juice, flesh, skin, and seeds. Pacran only has one ingredient, cranberry just as nature intended it.
- Other cranberry supplements do not contain the whole fruit; they only supply cranberry fractions such as juice concentrates or isolated phytochemicals. We chose Pacran because it is standardized to ensure consistent levels of proanthocyanidins (PACs) in each dose.
Cranberry and Hibiscus Support Urinary Tract Health
- Cranberry and hibiscus support urinary health by cleansing the urinary tract and helping to remove unwanted compounds.
- This helps maintain the integrity of the bladder.
- Cranberry and hibiscus both contain beneficial proanthocyanidins (PACs), which are the phytochemicals responsible for their supportive actions.
Made from Whole Fruit Cranberry Concentrate
- Nature''s Bounty Dual Spectrum Cranberry is made from Pacran, a completely natural, whole fruit cranberry concentrate.Pacran contains whole berry complexes made from the juice, flesh, skin, and seeds of cranberries not just the fractions provided by other cranberry supplements.Pacran is standardized to ensure consistent, concentrated levels of PACs in each dose.Each softgel contains the equivalent of up to 23 whole cranberries.
Hibiscus Extract Works Synergistically with Cranberry
- Hibiscus extract comes from the dried flowers of hibiscus sabdariffa L. It naturally contains beneficial components, including PACs and organic acids. As a supplement, hibiscus contributes to urinary health by working synergistically as the perfect complement to cranberry. Each serving contains 100 milligrams of hibiscus extract.
- Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Natural Caramel Color.
- For adults take two (2) softgels one to two times per day. Take four (4) softgels per day for maximum benefit.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product