Nature Made Triple Omega 3-6-9 Fish, Flaxseed, Safflower & Olive Oils, 60 Counts
- The Triple Omega contains Fish, Flaxseed and Safflower and Olive Oils. May reduce coronary heart disease.
- Trust your heart health with Nature Made Triple Omega, a balanced formula of the three main fatty acids used by the body (Omega 3-6-9). Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Omega-3 fatty acids also help maintain triglyceride levels already in the normal range.
Supports Heart Health
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One Nature Made Tripe Omega softgel contains 434mg of Omega-3s.
Provides Omegas 3-6-9 in One Softgel
- NIn addition to the Omega-3 fatty acid in the form of EPA and DHA, Nature Made’s Triple Omega contains other Omega fatty acids. Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids are nutrients our bodies need yet are not produced internally, and therefore must be obtained from diet or supplementation.
Nature Made Triple Omega At-a-Glance
- Provides Omegas 3-6-9 in one softgel
- Supports cellular function
- Aids your body in setting an internal clock to regulate your sleep cycle
- Supports heart health
- Suggested use: Take 1 softgel 3 times daily with a meal.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, facing surgery, have bleeding problems, undergoing any other treatment which may affect the ability of blood to clot, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Fish Oil Concentrate, Flaxseed Oil, Safflower Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Olive Oil, Water, d-Alpha Tocopherol, Soybean Oil.Total Fat, Polyunsaturated Fat, Vitamin E, Total Omega-3, Total Omega-6, Total Omega-9.
- Suggested use: take one softgel three times daily with a meal. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product