Lysol Sanitizing Wipes, Citrus Scent, 80 Wipes
- Convenient, premoistened, disposable towelette wipes
- Disinfects and kills germs, even the germs that cause odors
- No bottle, no sponges, no mess
- Great for use in your kitchen, bathroom, and throughout the house
- Keep out of reach of children. Caution: See back panel for additional precautionary statements. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after use. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Contact Number: Questions? Comments or in case of an emergency, call toll free 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, or doctor, or going for treatment.
- 99.68%.; Active Ingredients: Alkyl (50%C14, 40%C12, 10%C16) Dimethyl Benzyl, Ammonium Chlorides...0.26%. Other Ingredients...99.74%. Total...100.0%.
- alkyl (50%c14,40%c12,10%c16) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chlorides 0.32%.
- Directions for use: it is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To open package: open cap lid And pull up firmly on lid to remove the entire cap from the canister. Locate wipe at the center of the roll And insert corner of wipe through opening in lid. Do not push finger through opening. Replace lid. Pull sheet up And slightly to side. Always snap lid securely shut between uses to prevent moisture loss. ??????To clean/remove allergens: use fresh wipe on surface. Repeat for stubborn stains. To sanitize/disinfect: pre-clean surface. Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface. To sanitize: allow to remain wet for 30 seconds. To disinfect: allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away. For surfaces that come in contact with food: use only on hard non-porous surfaces And rinse thoroughly with water. To prevent the growth of mold And mildew And their odors: pre-clean hard, non-porous surfaces. Wipe surface And allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Allow surface to air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when And mildew growth appears. Storage And disposal: dispose of wipe in trash after use. Close lid between uses to retain moisture. Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Discard in trash or offer for recycling.