Kijimea IBS, Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome 14 Capsules
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is one of the most underestimated, widespread disorders in industrialized countries. IBS patients suffer from diverse symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain, flatulence, and bloating.
- In addition, IBS can significantly impair patients’ quality of life.
- After a long research process, European scientists finally found one unique bacteria strain that has been shown to significantly relieve IBS and its symptoms and to simultaneously improve IBS patients’ quality of life. This unique and patented bacteria strain B. bifidum MIMBb75 is only available in Kijimea IBS.
- In a clinical study, B. bifidum MIMB75 has shown to significantly reduce IBS symptoms such as digestive disorder, abdominal pain, discomfort, abdominal distension, bloating, and urgency. In addition, Kijimea™ IBS simultaneously improved the quality of life of IBS patients by a significant margin. Please note that individual results may vary.
- In Europe, Kijimea IBS has already been very well received among IBS patients. This promising product for the management of IBS is now finally available in the US. So if you have been diagnosed with IBS, Kijimea™ IBS might be an effective help for you.
- So far, no side effects or interactions with other products have been observed in conjunction with the use of Kijimea IBS capsules. Kijimea IBS does not contain any preservatives, sweeteners, flavoring agents, lactose, or gluten. In addition, Kijimea IBS is suitable for a vegan diet.