Kijimea IBS, Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome 56 Counts
- Only bacteria strain in the world clinically shown to significantly reduce IBS and to simultaneously improve patients’ quality of life.
- Clinically shown to significantly reduce IBS and its symptoms digestive disorder, abdominal pain and discomfort, distension and bloating, and urgency.
- Contains the worldwide unique and patented bifidobacteria strain B. bifidum MIMBb75
- No known side effects and no known interactions with other products; vegan and without any preservatives, sweeteners, flavoring agents, lactose, or gluten.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is one of the most underestimated, widespread disorders in industrialized countries. IBS patients suffer from diverse symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain, flatulence, and bloating. In addition, IBS can significantly impair patients’ quality of life.