JOBST Medical Compression Stockings Relief Knee High Socks 20-30 mmHg Medium Beige Close-Toe 1 Pair
- Closed toe styles designed with a roomy toe allowance for patients who require additional wiggle room
- Accurate gradient compression therapy at a price patients can afford
- 3-D knit structure using air covered spandex yarn that is soft to touch and comfortable for all day wear
- Reinforced heel, designed for long lasting durability Relief is appropriate for use by both men women
- Moderate to severe varicosities
- use our Support Hose Washing Solutions.
- No chlorine bleach.
- Avoid fabric softeners or products meant for Wool or Silk (such as Woolite).
- Warm water rinse.
- Hang or lay flat to air-dry. May machine dry on delicate setting if stocking does not have silicone grip tops.
(1) Moderate to severe varicosities during pregnancy
(2) Moderate edema
(6) Helps prevent DVT Fiber Content: 77% Nylon, 23% Spandex This product is Latex free Care Instructions: Hand or machine-wash with warm water and mild laundry soap or laundry detergent,
- Placing your stockings in a mesh laundry bag will help protect them during the wash cycle"Size, Color, and Style""S, Classic Black 114730","S, Silky Beige, 114620","S, Open Toe, Silky Beige, 114625","M, Classic Black, 114731","M, Silky Beige, 114621","M, Open Toe, Silky Beige, 114626","L, Classic Black, 114732","L, Classic Black, FULL CALF 114734","L, Silky Beige, 114622","L, Silky Beige, FULL CALF 114698","L, Open Toe, Silky Beige 114627","L, Open Toe, Silky Beige, FULL CALF 114696","XL, Classic Black, 114733","XL, Classic Black, FULL CALF 114735","XL, Silky Beige, 114623","XL, Silky Beige, FULL CALF 114624","XL, Open Toe, Silky Beige, 114628","XL, Open Toe, Silky Beige, FULL CALF 114629"
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product