ICAPS Lutein Tablet 100ct
- ICps MV lutein-enriched multivitamins provide high levels of lutein and zeaxanthin specifically for eye health in a multivitamin formula for overall body health in one formulation with the following additional benefit:
- Combines eye and body vitamin and mineral needs in one formulation for increased convenienceCoated, delayed-release tablets for less stomach upset and better absorptionFree of Vitamin A
- Eye vitamin and mineral supplement
- Promotes healthy eyes
- Each multivitamin and mineral eye supplement is easy to swallow
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Dicalcium Phosphate, Dl-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Gelatin, Calcium Carbonate, Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Silicon Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Starch, Sucrose, Magnesium Stearate, Chromium Yeast Complex, Polyethylene Glycol, Molybdenum Yeast, Titanium Dioxide, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Rosemary, Acacia, D-Calcium Pantothenate (Pantothenic Acid), Riboflavin(Vit B2), Niacinamide (Vit B3), Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, FD&C Blue; 2 Lake, Lutein, Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cupric Oxide, Zeaxanthin, Carotenoids, Pyridoxine Hcl (Vit B6), Dl-A-Tocopherol, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vit B1), Sorbic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Natural Peppermint Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Folic Acid, Lycopene, Potassium Iodide, Glycerides, Sodium Citrate, Biotin, Phytonadione (Vit K), Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol (Vit D), Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12), BHT, Sodium Aluminum Silicate.
- Adult intake: two tablets twice per day with a meal, or as directed by your physician. Keep tightly closed in a dry place at controlled room temperature
- Do not use if the safety seal under the cap is broken or missing. Caution: tablet not to be broken before consumption. Keep out of the reach of children.