ICAPS Areds Softgel 120ct
- ICAPS Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement AREDS formula contains the same antioxidant and zinc levels used in the National Eye Institute's Age-Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS).
- AREDS is a ground-breaking 10-year clinical study that proved the benefit of these high-potency antioxidant
- Helps preserve healthy vision
- Lactose free
- It is important to note that the high potency vitamin C, vitamin E and zinc ingredient levels found in this formula generally can be obtained only by supplementation and not through diet alone.
- Bovine Gelatin (Water Buffalo), Glycerin (Glycerol), Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Corn Oil, Lecithin (Soybean), Vegetable Glycerides, Beeswax, Polyunsaturated Oils, Caramel, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red No. 40 Lake, Oxalic Acid, Metal Salts, Dl-Alpha-Tocopherol, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake, Cuprous Oxide.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Suggested Adult Intake: Two softgels per day: 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening with meals, or as directed by your physician. Keep tightly closed in a dry place at controlled room temperature. Food supplementation should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Softgels should be consumed whole. Do not consume damaged softgels. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal under the cap is broken or missing.