IBgard for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, 90MG 48 capsules
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- The #1 Gastroenterologist recommended peppermint oil for IBS (Symphony Pro Voice Survey 2015)
- Contains individually triple coated sustained release microspheres of Ultraman, an ultra purified peppermint oil
- Starts working in as early as 24 hours to manage IBS
- Individual results may vary. Use under medical supervision
- IBgard is a medical food specially formulated for the dietary management of IBS.IBgard capsules contain individually triple-coated sustained release microspheres of Ultramen, an ultra-purified peppermint oil. In a recent clinical study, IBgard has been shown to start working in as early as 24 hours.
IBgard can help to…
- Normalize digestion of food and absorption of nutrients, which have been compromised by IBS
- Manage the accompanying pain and often distressing symptoms of IBS including: abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, urgency, gas, pain at evacuation and a sense of an incomplete bowel movement
- Promote bacterial balance in the small intestine In addition to peppermint oil, IBgard also provides fiber and protein. Peppermint oil and its principal component L-menthol, has a history of effectiveness in IBS. However, until now, its targeted delivery to the small intestine had posed a challenge. IBgard, calms the angry gut through the utilization of breakthrough science. It uses the precision of SST (Site Specific Targeting) technology. This technology delivers microspheres of peppermint oil (in a solid state) quickly and reliably where they are needed the most in IBS – predominantly in the small intestine.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product