GUM Proxabrush Refills, #612 Moderate - 8 refills (6 pack)
- GUM Proxabrush Go-Betweens handle and refills are comfortable, easy to use, specially designed handle and brush systems to remove dental plaque from hard-to-reach places between the teeth most commonly missed by toothbrushing alone. Ideal for between natural teeth and around crowns, bridges, dental implants, and orthodontic appliances.
- GUM Proxabrush Go-Betweens refills have a precision manufactured brush head with unique triangular bristles that are proven to remove more dental plaque than conventional round bristles.
- The soft nylon bristles have an antibacterial coating to help keep the brush clean and hygienic between uses.
- Four sizes of brush heads are available to fit from the tightest to widest of between-teeth spaces. Moderate brush heads are designed to clean the tooth and gum surfaces adjacent to the moderately wide spaces. If in doubt consult your dental hygienist for advice on which sizes are right for your mouth.
- Clean between the teeth at least once per day to remove dental plaque from areas not reached by toothbrushing alone and where tooth decay and gum disease often occur!
- The #1 selling handle and refill system recommended by dental professionals.
- Novel triangular-shaped nylon bristles increase plaque removal effectiveness by up to 25%.
HYGIENIC AND SAFE
- Nylon bristles are coated with an antibacterial agent and the wire stem is coated with nylon to avoid scratching implants and receiving minor galvanic shocks from metal restorations.
- Also available in a wide range of sizes to clean from the tightest to the widest spaces:
- 4 diameters: tight, moderate, wide and ultra wide. Choose the diameter that easily fits into the space between the teeth, under the bridge or around the wires and brackets of an orthodontic appliance.
- Use gentle in-and-out motions to remove plaque and food particles.
- Never force the brush into tight spaces.
- Do not bend or twist wires during use.
- Rinse the brush and handle after each use.
Note: Bristles incorporate a patented antibacterial agent for continuous bristle protection during the recommended life of the brush. Bacterial growth that may affect the bristles is inhibited. The agent in the bristles does not protect against disease. As always, rinse your brush after use.
Customer Questions and Answers:
Q1. What does the acronym GUM mean?
- The use of the letters G.U.M as a brand for Oral Care Products isn’t a coincidence. G.U.M. stands for Gentle Uletic Massage and relates to the type of toothbrush action that delivers maximum gum care benefits.
- Contains 6 packs of 8 GUM Proxabrush refils
Q3. Are this Proxabrush refils Hyginic and Safe?
- Yes, they are Hyginic and Safe
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product