GUM End Tuft toothbrush 308R
- The GUM End Tuft toothbrush is clinically designed for hard-to-reach or simply difficult-to-clean areas where the dental plaque buildup will become harmful to teeth or gums.
- The small round brush head comprises seven tufts of tightly packed soft nylon bristles, trimmed so the bristles in the center can reach deeper into small spaces.
- The brush handle is ergonomically designed for a firm grip, giving the control and precision necessary to clean where most other cleaning aids cannot reach.
- Exposed spaces between the roots of molar teeth due to periodontitis and gum recession, keeping furcations clean
- Complex fixed dentures, bridges or dental implants that are inherently hard to clean
- Orthodontic appliances
- Difficulty in cleaning the back surfaces of the last teeth at the end of the dental arch at the back of the mouth
- Other hard-to-reach areas that they only your dentist or dental hygienist can identify
- Use the GUM End Tuft toothbrush in addition to your normal toothbrush and between-teeth cleaning aids to clean those hard-to-reach and difficult-to-clean areas.
SMALL ROUND BRUSH HEAD: Reaches where regular brushes cannot.
TAPER-TRIMMED SOFT NYLON BRISTLES: Target hard-to-reach areas.
ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED HANDLE: Precision cleaning in designated hard-to-reach areas.
Customer Questions and Answers:
Q1. What does the acronym GUM mean?
- The use of the letters G.U.M as a brand for Oral Care Products isn’t a coincidence. G.U.M. stands for Gentle Uletic Massage and relates to the type of toothbrush action that delivers maximum gum care benefits.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.