Eucerin Advanced Repair Hand Creme 2.7 Ounce
- Formerly known as "Eucerin Intensive Repair Hand Creme." You may receive either product depending on availability.
- Repairs and gently exfoliates dry, rough skin on the hands and fingers
- Noticeably smoother hands after just one use
- Relieves dry skin associated with hand eczema
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing, Dermatologist recommended brand
Eucerin Advanced Repair Hand Creme
- Repair dry, rough hands and cuticles with a creme specially formulated to moisturize and protect.This unique, non-greasy formula intensively moisturizes, and is enriched with buffered alpha hydroxy to gently exfoliate. Discover noticeably smoother hands after just one application.
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Repairs and gently exfoliates dry, cracked skin on the hands and fingers.
- Noticeably smoother hands after just one use.
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing.
- Relieves dry skin associated with hand eczema.
- Health ConcernDryness,Skin Care ConcernDryness
- Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.Sunburn Alert This product contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun, and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Water; Glycerin; Urea; Glyceryl Stearate; Stearyl Alcohol; Dicaprylyl Ether; Sodium Lactate; Dimethicone; PEG-40 Stearate; Cyclopentasiloxane; Cyclohexasiloxane; Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate; Lactic Acid; Xanthan Gum; Phenoxyethanol; Methylparaben; Propylparaben
- Apply to hands every day or as directed by a physician.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product