EQUALACTIN TABS CITRUS FLAVOR 24 Constipation Loose Bowels
- Equalactin® is a non-prescription medicine formulated to help with irritable bowel symptoms.
- Equalactin relieves the symptoms of Nervous Stomach (similar to irritable Bowel), such as loose bowels, irregularity, abdominal discomfort and constipation, is caused by water in the bowel, and afflicts millions.
- Equalactin provides relief by equalizing the water balance to restore normal bowel movements .
- When you feel the onset of nervous stomach symptoms, take equalactin to provide relief and prevent the episode from becoming severe.
- If you suffer from alternating bouts of diarrhea and constipation, if you have abdominal pain, gas and bloating, mucous in the stool - or all of the above - you may have irritable bowel syndrome.
- It is a widespread condition. As many as one in five adults get it.
- Over half the people who visit gastroenterologists suffer from IBS. Three out of four sufferers are women.
- Relieves:Irritable Bowel symptoms,Abdominal discomfort,Irregularity,Alternating bouts of diarrhea and constipation.
- Active Ingredients:Each chewable tablet: Calcium Polycarbophil(625mg).Inactive Ingredients:Citric Acid, Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dextrose, Crospovidone.
- Adults:Chew, then swallow two tablets 4 times a day. Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours. Children(6 to 12 years):Chew, then swallow one tablet 1 to 4 times a day. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours. Children (3 to under 6 years):Chew, then swallow 1 tablet 1 to 2 times a day. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.Note: Tablets should be crushed first if child has difficulty chewing.For children under 3 years of age: Consult a physician.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product