Ecotrin Low Dose 81 Mg Tablets 365 Counts No.1 cardiologist recommended aspirin
- Ecotrin is the No.1 cardiologist recommended aspirin, and the aspirin therapy used most often by cardiologists themselves for the prevention of heart disease and heart attack.
- Ecotrin’s enteric safety coating offers maximum stomach protection while still providing the heart benefits of daily aspirin therapy.
- As always, talk to your doctor first before starting a new heart health daily aspirin regimen.
- Children And teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea And vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.;This product contains an nsaid, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: are age 60 or older, have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems, take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, take other drugs containing prescription or non- prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others), have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, take more or for a longer time than directed.;Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, shock, asthma (wheezing).
- Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, edta, FD&C Yellow #6, Glyceryl Monostearate, Hypromellose, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Propylparaben, Starch, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triethyl Citrate. Printed with Edible Black Ink.
- In Each Tablet: Aspirin (81 mg) (NSAID). Purpose: Pain Reliever, Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug. Inactive Ingredients: Black Iron Oxide, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polydextrose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Acetate Phthalate, Propylene Glycol, Shellac Wax, Simethicone, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Triethyl Citrate.
- Adults And children 12 years of age And over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Do not take more than 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed be a doctor. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product