Ecotrin 81 Mg Low Strength Aspirin Tablets 45 Counts
- Tablets - 45 Ea - Temporarily relieves minor aches
- pains due to:headache minor arthritis pain.
- Ecotrin Adult Low Dose Safety Coated Aspirin 81mg TabletsIt is the No.1
- cardiologist recommended aspirin,
- the aspirin therapy used most often by cardiologists themselves for the prevention of heart disease and heart attack.
- Ecotrins enteric safety coating offers maximum stomach protection while still providing the heart benefits of daily aspirin therapy.
- As always, talk to your doctor first before starting a new heart health daily aspirin regimen
- For temporary relief of minors aches and pains due to:HeadacheMuscle PainToothacheMenstrual PainColdsMinor Pain of ArthritisOr as Recommended By Your Doctor
- Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, edta, FD&C Yellow #6, Glyceryl Monostearate, Hypromellose, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Propylparaben, Starch, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triethyl Citrate. Printed with edible black ink.
- In Each Tablet: Aspirin (81 mg) (NSAID). Purpose: Pain Reliever, Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug. Inactive Ingredients: Black Iron Oxide, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polydextrose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Acetate Phthalate, Propylene Glycol, Shellac Wax, Simethicone, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Triethyl Citrate.
- Dosage: In each tablet.
- Adults And children 12 years of age And over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Do not take more than 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.;Retain outer carton for full product information.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product