Dr. Scholl's Dual Action Freeze Away Wart Remover Treatment, 7 Counts
- #1 Freeze Away Wart Remover (based on 52 Week IRI data)
- Doctor-proven method
- Removes warts fast with as few as 1 treatment (for common warts under 5mm)
- For common and plantar warts
- Avoiding contact with warts
- Having good hygiene
- Treating cuts properly
- Warts are skin growths caused by a virus on the surface of the skin. They can be unsightly and sometimes painful. While warts can occur anywhere on the body, they are most common on the hands (common warts) or the soles of the feet (plantar warts).
- Warts can occur in a variety of shapes and sizes. A wart may appear as a bump with a rough surface, or it may be flat and smooth. Tiny blood vessels grow into the wart and may appear as dark dots in the center. Typically, the skin lines and creases over the wart are distorted. Warts can appear either alone or in groups.
- Warts are caused by a virus that can enter the skin through a cut or abrasion. The virus causes the top layer of skin to grow rapidly, resulting in a wart. Warts are contagious and can be easily spread through direct contact. You can reinfect yourself by touching the wart and then another part of your body, and you can infect others by sharing personal items such as towels and razors.