Dr Scholl's Callus Cushion Duragel, Thin & Flexible 5 counts
- All day cushioning pain relief
- Thin & flexible to fit easily in shoes
- Nearly invisible and discreet
- Relieves callus pressure
- With Advanced Duragel Technology
Ensure the skin is clean, dry and free of creams and oils.
- Remove backing film marked 'Step 1' and place center (adhesive side down) over callus with narrower side pointing toward your toes
- Remove backing film marked 'Step 2', remove blue tab and firmly smooth down adhesive edge to skin
Help Prevent Callus By:
- Wearing properly fitted shoes with adequate arch support
- Rotating your shoes on a daily basis
- Reducing pressure and friction from footwear
Q1.What is a callus?
- A callus is caused by the buildup of hard, dead skin over an area of pressure or bony prominence. The hard skin is composed of skin cells called keratinocytes, which are present throughout the entire epidermal layer of skin.
Q2.Do I have a callus?
- You may have a callus if you have a large area of thickened skin, especially on the heel, ball of foot or sides of the foot.
Q3.What causes a callus?
- Calluses on the feet are often caused by friction and pressure from footwear as well as abnormal patterns of walking or repetitive activities (such as in sports).
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product