Dr Scholl's Bunion Cushion Duragel 5 Counts
- All day cushioning pain relief
- Thin & flexible to fit easily in shoes
- Nearly invisible and discreet
- Protects from shoe friction & pressure
- With Advanced Duragel Technology
- Remove backing film marked 'Step 1' and place center (adhesive side down) over bunion
- Remove backing film marked 'Step 2', remove blue tab and firmly smooth down adhesive edge to skin
- Replace when strip begins to loosen
Help Prevent Bunions By
- Wearing well-fitting shoes
- Wearing shoes with a wide toe box so they don't crowd your toes
- Children can also develop bunions and should wear properly fitting shoes as their feet are still developing
Q1.What is a bunion?
- A bunion is a painful enlargement caused by swelling of the big toe joint. In some cases, surgery may be required to correct severe bunions.
Q2.Do I have a bunion?
- You may have a bunion if you have pain of your big toe joint, redness and swelling of your big toe joint, a callus underneath your big toe joint or pain or decreased motion of your big toe.
Q3.What causes a bunion?
- Heredity, poorly fitting shoes and abnormal motion of the feet are some major causes of bunions. Shoes that are too narrow may cause the bunion to worsen. Arthritis can also be a factor.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product