DMI Over Door Traction Set, Cervical Neck Traction Unit For Physical Therapy
- CERVICAL TRACTION SET IS EFFECTIVE FOR physical therapy, neck pain, arthritis, disc bulges, herniations, and more.
- OVER THE DOOR CERVICAL TRACTION DEVICE MAKES IT EASY to do physical therapy exercises at home, in the office, or traveling.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE, NO TOOLS NECESSARY, AND INCLUDES VINYL WEIGHT BAG with graduated scale up to 20 pounds. Package also includes one size foam padded head halter, fits most as well as all components.
- SIMPLE TO USE as directed by your healthcare professional.
DURO-MED CERVICAL TRACTION DEVICE, OVER THE DOOR NECK TRACTION DEVICE, CERVICAL TRACTION UNIT FOR PHYSICAL THERAPY
- Effective Physical Therapy, Easily, at Home, on Your Time, When it's Most Convenient
YOUR DURO-MED OVER THE DOOR NECK TRACTION DEVICE, CERVICAL TRACTION UNIT IS GREAT FOR
- Physical therapy exercises
- Neck pain
- Disc bulges
- Herniations and more
DURO-MED CERVICAL TRACTION DEVICE FEATURES
- Easy over the door installation works anywhere
- No tool necessary assembly
- Includes vinyl weight bag with graduated scale up to 20 pounds
- One size fits most foam padded head halter
DURO-MED CERVICAL TRACTION SET SPECIFICATIONS
- Size: 15.3 by 7.3 by 3.6 inches
- Weighs 2.8 pounds
How To Use Your Cervical Traction Device, Over The Door Neck Traction Device
- Your physical therapist can help you learn how to use this device, and can provide advice on the appropriate amount of force to use for your specific condition. In general, a pulling force of about 20 pounds should be used when starting neck traction. The force should be held for 10 to 20 seconds, and then slowly released. Traction can be applied several times throughout the day. Be sure to work closely with your physical therapist to help decide on the best treatment parameters for your specific condition. If your symptoms worsen at any time during your treatment, you must notify your physical therapist immediately. (Source: physicaltherapy.about.com) This product should only be used under the direction of an authorized healthcare professional. Do not leave the patient unattended
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product