Diva Wash Natural Vaginal Cleanser 6 Ounce
- While knee deep in research for DivaWash, we discovered that women in the 1950s were encouraged to use household cleaning products as vaginal cleansers.
- That’s right; the same products used to polish floors were also used to care for women’s feminine hygiene needs.
- Although vaginal cleansers have come a long way from being the same composition as floor polish, the chemicals and perfumes of cleansers sold today continue to cause irritation, dry skin and overall discomfort for many women.
- They are also guilty of leaving behind harsh residues that can compromise the composition of The DivaCup as well as the health of your vagina.
- To ensure the integrity of The DivaCup and our bodies, we created DivaWash, a botanically-based, all natural cleanser specifically designed to protect the silicone material of The DivaCup – and your body.
- The gentle formula leaves your body clean, soft and never dry and can even be used by the whole family as a daily facial cleanser and shower or bath gel.
- Please Note: DivaWash is designed to be used externally and to wash The DivaCup. It is not intended to be used as a douching agent.
- Naturally pH balanced.
- Gentle, fragrance-free formula makes it ideal for sensitive skin.
- Concentrated formula that helps to reduce our eco-footprint.
- Made of 100% plant-based ingredients.
- Manufactured with no animal testing or animal ingredients.
- Safe for your body with no added parabens, sulfates or petrochemicals.
- DivaWash is the perfect companion to The DivaCup. Visit our Care and Cleaning page for additional instructions on caring for The DivaCup.
- Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate (and) Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Glyceryl Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Orange Oil.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product