Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support Probiotic 32 Capsules
- A once daily probiotic to promote long term digestive and immunity health combined with a blend of enzymes to help break down foods
- Helps lessen minor abdominal discomfort, bloating and occasional diarrhea
- Survives stomach acid 100x better than leading probiotics and yogurt with patented BC30 probiotic
- Gluten Free No preservatives or artificial flavors Meets Schiff's Quality Guarantee for purity, freshness and potency
- Easy-to-swallow capsule contains 1 billion viable cells of Bacillus coagulans
- Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support offers long-term digestive health with continued use*
- Probiotics supplement that survives 10 times better than yogurt and leading probiotic supplements. ‡
- Help reduce occasional digestive upset, such as gas, bloating, abdominal discomfort, and diarrhea
- Adds healthy microflora to the digestive tract.
Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support
- With the 2-in-1 formula of enzymes and probiotics, get the help you need to reduce abdominal discomfort and other digestive issues from the unique probiotic bacteria, BC30, to support long-term digestive health, along with enzymes to help fight specific symptoms. Digestive Advantage Intensive Bowel Support probiotic supplement offers both of these in just one convenient capsule for daily use.
Survives Better than Other Probiotics and Yogurt
- Many other probiotics don't survive the harsh acidic stomach environment and are destroyed.Only Digestive Advantage probiotic supplements contain the exclusive BC30 probiotic. BC30 is a unique, patented strain of probiotic bacteria designed for resilience. It’s the good bacteria that goes to work for your digestive system.
The Difference: Our Patented Probiotic
- The BC30 in Digestive Advantage products has a naturally-occurring protective shell surrounding each cell, so it can withstand the harsh acidity of your stomach. With a survival rate 10 times higher than other probiotics, including yogurt, BC30 is better able to reach your intestines and promotes a healthy digestive tract.
- Contains wheat and soy. Always consult your pediatrician before giving your child dietary supplements. Note: If pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ganeden Bc (Bacillus Coagulans Gbi-30, 6086) Lysine, Vegetarian Capsule Shell (Hypermellose, Water, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Caramel (Color), Propylene Glycol), Magnesium Stearate, Silicone Dioxide. Allergy Warning: This Product May Contain Trace Amounts of Casein (Milk Protein). Lactose Free.
- Adults - Take One Capsule Daily With Water. Some Adults May Require Two Capsules For Best Digestive Support. Capsule May Be Opened and Contents Sprinkled Into Food Or Drink. Children - For Children It Is Recommended That One Capsule Be Opened and Contents Mixed Into A Cold Drink, Oatmeal, Applesauce Or Other Food. Consult Your Pediatrician For Further Information. Take Daily to Maintain Results. Symptoms Will Return If Product Is Discontinued. Upon Initial Use, Product Takes 7 to 14 Days to Take Effect. Some Gas & Bloating May Occur During First Few Days As Your System Adjusts. Do Not Stop Taking Current Medications Prior to Discussing With Your Physician. Parental Supervision Is Required For Use By Children. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Use of Antibiotics Reduced Effectiveness of The Product. After Use of Antibiotics Is Completed, Effectiveness Returns. The Product Would Be Kept In A Cool, Dry Place.