CSX Champion X200 Compression Sport Socks, 15-20 mmHg, Black on Red, X-Small
- 15-20 mmHg graduated compression tightest at the ankle and gradually decreasing up the leg to increase blood flow which helps reduce fatigue, enhance performance and promote faster recovery.
- Seamless toe box for greater comfort and less friction and abrasion and additional fabric layer for Achilles tendon protection and ankle support.
- Extra wide self-adjusting top band for added comfort and to prevent slipping.
- V-guard shin protection provides oscillation and vibration reduction to help ease pain and prevent shin splints.
- Calf cradle provides support for the calf muscle and reduces strain, additional arch support band for added stability and comfort.
- CSX X200 Compression Sport Socks use 15-20 mmHg compression, and are designed to give athletes and active individuals the decisive edge in performance, injury reduction and recovery.
- Built with the greatest support at the ankle that reduces gradually up the leg, they work to reduce the diameter of the superficial veins in the lower leg and thus help improve blood flow.
- Improved flow can help protect, energize and renew tired muscles.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product