Cruex Fungal Nail Revitalizing Gel, 0.27 Fluid Ounce
- Duration of use may vary depending on the appearance of the nail. In many cases, up to six months of use may be required for satisfactory results.
- A normal-looking nail generally takes up to twelve months to grow out
- For best results, avoid using nail polish while using Cruex Fungal Nail Revitalizing Gel
- Cruex Nail does not cure or prevent fungal infections
- Cruex Nail is specially formulated to help reduce the thickness, discoloration and odor of affected nails.
- Patented to improve the appearance of fungal nails, contains Bonicel - a purified filtrate produced by a probiotic called GanedenBC30. Cruex nail is specially formulated to help reduce the thickness, discoloration and odor of affected nails.
- Bonicel Probiotic Filtrate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Emu Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bacillus Ferment (Coagulans), Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexyglycerin
- Clean affected area with soap and water. Apply a thin layer of Cruex Fungal Nail Revitalizing Gel over the entire surface, under the edge and around the skin of the affected nail twice a day using the convenient brush-tip applicator. After application, allow the nail to dry for a few minutes. For best results, avoid using nail polish while using Cruex Fungal Nail Revitalizing Gel.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product