Covidien TED Hose Knee High Closed Toe Beige Medium-Regular #4271
- T.E.D. Knee High Compression Stockings are designed to provide graduated compression for recuperating patients. These compression stockings help reduce thromboembolic disease. Reducing the risk of blood clots, TED Knee High Stockings improve blood flow through the femoral vein. These compression stocks reduce venous stasis below the knee. Manufactured by Medtronic, formerly Kendall/Covidien, these knee high socks are made with 84% Spandex and 16% nylon. These socks are designed with a closed toe.
- T.E.D. Knee High Compression Stockings Features & Benefits
- Graduated compression.
- Closed toe.
- Clinically proven to reduce thromboembolic disease.
- Anti-embolism stockings.
- Improves blood flow.
- T.E.D. Knee High Compression Stockings Product Numbers:
- Sizes: Small - Regular, Small - Long, Medium - Regular, Medium - Long, Large - Regular, Large - Long, x-Large Regular, x-Large Long.
- Length: up to 16 inch or up to 17 inch.
- Construction: 84% Spandex, 15% Nylon.
- Style: Knee high.
- Latex free.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product