Convatec Aloe Vesta Perineal Protective Ointment 2 oz
Aloe Vesta Protective Ointment is an ideal barrier/ointment for routine use in incontinence care. It performs two key functions: moisturizing and protection of the skin. The petrolatum-based ointment is easy to apply. It provides an effective barrier that seals out moisture, contains protein-rich emollients to moisturize and is non-sensitizing and fragrance free.
Aloe Vesta Features: Moisture-rich products that cleanse, nourish, and protect. Formulated with natural ingredients, such as aloe vera, and protein-rich emollients that moisturize, condition, and restore skin to its natural moisture balance.
Active Ingredient: Petrolatum 43%
Helps seal out moisture and protect skin from feces/urine, wound drainage and perspiration
Designed for gentle removal, even for fragile, sensitive skin
Hypoallergenic, no irritating dyes and fragrances
- Petrolatum 43%...............Skin Protectant
- Water, Mineral Oil, Hydroxylated Landolin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ozokerite, PEG-30 Dipolyhdroxystearate, Glycerin, Steareth-20, Magnesium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Customer Questions and Answers:
Q1. how similar is this product to barrier cream?
- Not familar with barrier cream. The Convatec Aloe Vista is an excellent cream to prevent urine from making sore areas.
Q2. What is the shelf life?
- The relevance of shelf life would depend on its use, the frequency of use and the reason for the use. If there is daily use, "shelf life" is the duration of use, about 3-4 months.
Q3. Is this the identical product to the the green and white packaging of the same name?
- It comes in a tube and is also marked #3.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product