Complete Multi Purpose Solution for Soft Contact Lenses, 4 Ounce
- Formula removes protein and debris to thoroughly clean your lenses.
- An effective cleaner that is also gentle on the eyes.
- Pick some up today
- Promotes disinfection by removing and killing a broad range of bacteria and microorganisms on your lens to help protect your eyes against infection.
- Complete Multi-Purpose Solution is a Sterile, Isotonic, Buffered Solution, Preserved with Polyhexamethylene Biguanide (0.0001%), a Phosphate Buffer, Poloxamer 237, Edetate Disodium, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, and Purified Water. Complete Multi-Purpose Solution Contains No Chlorhexidine or Thimerosal.
- Don't forget the following guidelines on how best To take care of your lenses: do not store or rinse lenses in any non-sterile water, including tap water. Do not swim, shower or use a hot tub while wearing soft contact lenses. Do not use saliva or put lens in mouth To rewet. Do not wear lenses longer than prescribed. Discard any soft contact lenses that are damaged or dehydrated. Avoid using aerosols when wearing contact lenses. Discard any remaining solution in your complete lens case before disinfecting your lenses again. Tips for healthy lens wear: complete mps easy rub formula helps you maintain clean And comfortable lenses for effective disinfection And comfort: rinse for lens-wearing comfort when you insert your lenses: 1. wash your hands with soap And water And dry with a lint-free towel prior To handling your lenses. 2. prior To reapplying lenses, rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh complete mps To remove any debris on the lenses. Caring for your complete lens case: always rinse your complete lens case daily with fresh complete mps And let it air dry. Never use tap water. Replace your complete lens case every 1-3 months. Rub, rinse & soak for effective disinfection when you remove your contact lenses: 1. wash your had with soap And water And dry with a lint-free towel prior To handling your lenses. 2. place 3 drops or more of complete mps on one side of the lens surface. 3. rub your lens gently From the center To the edges for at least 10 seconds (never rub in a circular motion, because it may tear the lens And not clean the outer edge surface). 4. after rubbing for at least 10 seconds, turn the len over And repeat step 3. 5. rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh complete mps. Place lenses in clean complete lens case And fill with complete mps. Close complete lens case tightly. 6. soak - allow lenses To soak for a minimum of six (6) hours for disinfection, cleaning And protein removal.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product