Clear Eyes Cooling Comfort-Itchy Eye Relief, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
- Acts as an astringent
- Acts as a lubricant
- Redness reliever
- It works very well for allergy eyes.
- If your eyes burn, or itch, try these.
- They work as well as prescription drops and are inexpensive.
- For External Use Only. Do Not Use If Solution Changes Color Or Becomes Cloudy. Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have Narrow Angle Glaucoma. When Using This Product Do Not Touch Tip of Container to Any Surface to Avoid Contamination, Replace Cap After Using, Avoid Overuse, Which May May Cause More Redness of The Eye, Pupils May Become Enlarged Temporarily. Stop Use and Ask A Doctor If You Feel Eye Pain, Changes In Vision Occur, Redness Or Irritation of The Eye Continues, Condition Worsens, Symptoms Last For More Than 72 Hours. Keep Out of Reach of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.
- Glycerin 0.25%, Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.012%, Zinc Sulfate 0.25% Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride and Sodium Citrate
- Instill 1 to 2 Drops In The Affected Eye (S) Up to 4 Times Daily. Store At Room Temperature. Remove Contact Lenses Before Using, Do Not Use If Neckband On Bottle Is Broken Or Missing
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product