Clairol Nice n Easy 5/118 Natural Medium Brown Permanent Hair Color 1 Kit
At a Glance
- Superior natural-looking color.Expert tones and highlights.100% gray coverage.3 salon tones in 1 simple step only takes 25 minutes.One hair color application kit: ColorBlend Formula, ColorBlend Activator, CC ColorSeal Conditioner, expert gloves, application instructions.
- Clairol Nice ‘N Easy permanent hair color, in Natural Black, covers 100% of grays to give you true color using three complementary highlights and lowlights from Clairol’s ColorBlend technology. You’ll have rich tones throughout your strands to give you natural-looking hair color for up to 8 weeks.
- For expert results, make sure that Clairol Nice ’n Easy hair color is within one or two shades of your natural hue. Check the shade grid here to see how your existing hair shade affects your end color result. Keep in mind that Clairol Nice ’n Easy hair color will cover 100% of grays, but the more gray hair you have, the lighter your overall color result will be.
1. Put on gloves. Pour bottle 1 into bottle 2 and shake.
2. If you color every 1-3 months, make ½ inch partings throughout dry, unwashed hair and apply mixture onto roots from front to back until saturated. Leave for 20 minutes. Apply remaining mixture to rest of hair from roots to tips until saturated. Leave for 5 minutes.
3. If you haven't dyed in more than 3 months, apply mixture to all of hair starting at roots for 25 minutes.
4. Rinse and shampoo. Apply CC ColorSeal Conditioner. Leave for 2 minutes. Rinse. Use remaining conditioner weekly.
- Keep your Natural Black hair color fresh and your hair looking radiant with an effective color-care routine. Clairol Nice ‘N Easy CC ColorSeal Conditioner in Beautiful Brunettes is an intense conditioning treatment designed to keep colored locks soft and vibrant. Nice ‘N Easy Root Touch-Up 3 Black covers roots and grays in between hair colorings to keep your shade looking fresh. Root Touch-Up corresponds exactly to Nice ‘N Easy shades so it is easy to find your perfect match.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1.Will this hair color really deliver 3 salon tones?
- Yes! Just apply Clairol Nice ‘N Easy permanent hair color in Natural Black all over hair, where its complementary mix of tones weave themselves through your strands for a shimmering, dimensional result.
Q2.What if my hair is already colored?
- Wait four to six weeks after using a permanent hair color before Natural Black hair color. If you used a semi-permanent dye, you only have to wait 28 days. Of course, your hair’s current color will also affect how a new hair color shows up. Check the shade grid on the product packaging to see how your current hair color will affect your end color result.
Q3.Will this hair color cover my grays?
- Yes. Nice ‘N Easy Natural Black hair color will cover 100% of your grays. Keep in mind that the more gray hair you have, the lighter and brighter your overall color result will be. This is because gray hair is a lighter color than your other hair, so new hair color will have less pigment to compete with, allowing for a more vibrant result. The less existing color pigment in your hair, the truer and brighter your hair color result will be.