Cerave Hydrating Cleanser 12 oz
- Removes dirt, oil and makeup as ceramides and hyaluronic acid moisturize, soften, and help repair the skin barrier
- Controlled release for 24 hour hydration
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Helps retain skin's natural moisture
Appropriate For Type of skin:
- Normal to dry
- Chapped and irritated hands, dry skin, eczema prone skin, facial cleansing, itchy skin, psoriasis prone skin.
- Water (Purified), Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate/Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum
Customer Questions and Answers:
Q1. I see that your products are fragrance-free. What's the difference between fragrance-free and unscented?
- "Fragrance-free" means that a product contains absolutely no fragrance. Most dermatologists recommend fragrance-free products, since fragrances can cause irritation for sensitive skin. A product labeled “unscented” may contain subtle masking fragrances.
Q2. What is the skin barrier?
- What you see on the surface of your skin is the skin barrier. These outermost layers are made up of many skin cells and a lipid bi-layer, which can be thought of as “bricks” (skin cells) and “mortar” (lipid bi-layer). Ceramides are part of the “mortar” and help skin to retain moisture, playing a vital role in the health of the skin barrier. Over time, ceramides become depleted, which can lead to a compromised skin barrier. When the skin barrier is healthy, it appears soft, smooth, and radiant.
Q3. What are ceramides?
- Skin naturally contains ceramides and they help lock in skin’s natural moisture. Over time, ceramides become depleted, leading to dry, dull, irritated, or cracked skin. The right balance of ceramides is essential for optimal skin barrier function and beautiful, healthy looking skin.
Q4. Are CeraVe products tested on animals?
- No, CeraVe products are not tested on animals.
Q5. Are CeraVe products non-irritating?
- CeraVe products are non-irritating and fragrance-free. Most are also non-comedogenic. If you are sensitive to a particular ingredient, or have any other concern, we suggest that you consult your dermatologist.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product