Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment, Original, 2 Ounce
- A Pediatrician Recommended diaper rash brand. Boudreaux's Butt Paste effectively treats and helps prevent diaper rash.
- Boudreaux's Butt Paste starts relief from the very first use.
- It protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness. Moms love Boudreaux's Butt Paste also because it has a pleasant scent.
- Diaper Rash Ointment with 16% zinc oxide which makes it highly effective in fast diaper rash relief.
- Zinc Oxide is a FDA recognized ingredient proven to treat and help prevent diaper rash.
- Boudreaux's Original Butt Paste contains more zinc oxide than Desitin Rapid Relief.
- Boudreaux's Butt Paste is a diaper rash paste that has the thickest barrier of protection when compared to other leading zinc oxide diaper rash creams (like desitin, A+D, aquaphor).
- Pediatricians recommend a thick skin barrier cream like Butt Paste for effective treatment of diaper rash.
- No harsh ingredients: Free of Dye, Paraben, Preservative, Phthalate, and Talc. Made with 6 simple ingredients designed to be effective in kicking diaper rash but gentle on babies' skin.
- We agree with moms who think BBP is the best diaper rash cream for an effective but gentle way to battle diaper rash.
- Boudreaux's Butt Paste was developed by a pharmacist and father of four. It has been trusted for over 40 years by pediatricians and parents.
- Original Butt Paste is ideal for mild to moderate diaper rash. It is also a great way to help prevent diaper rash when applied on daily basis.
- Let's Kick Some Rash! Boudreaux's Butt Paste was specifically formulated by a pharmacist (George Boudreaux) with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care.
- Today, we're focused on continuing George's commitment to provide products that meet and exceed parents' expectations for baby care.
- Check out our range of ointments, moisturizers, and bath gels that will help keep your baby's skin nice and smooth.
The Boudreaux's Story
- Pharmacist and founder George Boudreaux wasn't satisfied with any of the diaper rash treatments on the market for his own four children or his customers. So in true innovator fashion, he created Boudreaux's Butt Paste, an effective solution without harsh chemicals. Today, Boudreaux's Butt Paste is still the diaper rash treatment choice without unwanted ingredients and now, there is a full line of products to suit every baby butt's needs.
Boudreaux's Rash-kicking Line-up
- When diaper rash makes an unwelcome visit on your baby's bottom, turn to Boudreaux's line of Butt Paste products and kick some rash without harsh ingredients. Whether it's mild, severe, or you just want to take some preventive measures, Boudreaux's has a formula ready to tackle diaper rash.Boudreaux's Butt Paste products are pediatrician-recommended as well as paraben, preservatives, and phthalate free. And, that's exactly why its the diaper rash treatment you want on your baby's butt. Boudreaux's Rash-kicking Line-up ,Treats and prevents diaper rashParaben, preservative, and phthalate free,Pediatrician recommended,As always, talc free
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- Zinc Oxide 16% Inactive Ingredients - Aloe Vera, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peruvian Balsam Oil
- Change wet and soiled diaper immediately. Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime.
Note: Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product