Boston Advance Cleaner 1 oz
- Boston Advance Cleaner heightens wearing comfort by removing lipids and proteins
- Bausch & Lomb
- Bausch & Lomb Boston Advance Cleaner.
- #1 doctor recommended.
- Advance formula.
- Removes deposits visibly tinted for improved rinsing.
- For rigid gas permeable contact lenses.
- 1 fl oz (30 ml).
- The Boston Advance Formula Contact Lens Cleaner, 1 oz is the ideal lens solution for comfortable vision.
- When your contact lenses stay clean, you avoid bacteria build-up and eye infections.
- This cleaning solution is visibly tinted for improved rinsing, so you can tell when the cleaner has been thoroughly rinsed from your contacts.
- The Boston Advance Contact Cleaner removes protein deposits, so that your contacts no longer itch and irritate your eyes.
- Made for rigid, gas permeable contacts, this contact solution keeps your contacts clean for improved lens comfort.
- This cleaner will irritate your eyes unless removed From lenses by thorough rinsing. If instilled into eyes, immediately remove lenses And flush eyes with fresh tap water until cleaner is thoroughly removed From the eyes. If problem persists, contact your eye care professional. Contraindications: do not use this solution if you are allergic To any ingredient in this product. Not for use with soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
- Tri-Quaternary Cocoa-Based Phospholipid, Silica Gel, Alkyl Ether Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide.
- After cleaning, soak lenses in boston advance(r) comfort formula conditioning solution for four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing. Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening. Store this solution at room temperature. Avoid freezing. Refer To expiration date on bottom of carton prior To purchase. Carefully observe directions, warnings And precautions on inner carton.